Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gisele Bundchen Meets Torquemada


Sigh, Blame it on Rio!... (with apologies to Monty Python, The Catholic Church and absolutely everybody on earth)...
Sultry, almost vixen-like super model Gisele Bundchen was minding her own business during an off moment relaxing during fashion week. Suddenly, she spotted a story about the pope in the local newspapers. "Oh"...she exclaimed..."why don't they make such exceptions for planned parenthood"! (or something to that effect).
Suddenly, Michael Palin (as Torquemada), Terry Jones (as Cardinal Biggles) and Terry Gilliam (as Cardinal Fang)jumped out from behind a shirt cupboard and exclaimed "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition"!!! Something then came over Torquemada (Michael Palin), "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me"? "Of course I would, no...I mean I wouldn't...oh, I don't know what I mean" responded the top supermodel.
"Hah, we shall soon find out! Do you confess to the sin of heresy, by deed, by thought, by word and a nice evening out with the pope and his cardinals and ...oooohhh"! shouted Palin (Torquemada). Taking his tongs with him, all three of them then left the scene!
To be continued...?

No comments: